The Benefits and Best Practices of Home Care Services
May 4, 2021 | Online :: 1:00 – 2:15 p.m. Central Time
Utilities have a unique opportunity to reach “beyond the meter” and into people’s homes with services that protect homeowners, and their budgets, against the high cost of home repairs.
The home services industry generates $425 Billion annually. By partnering with leading 3rd party Home Care providers, utilities can leverage their size and strength to help homeowners save time and money while improving user experience. Through these programs, utilities generate significant non-usage revenue, increase customer satisfaction, and build brand loyalty. This webcast covers all aspects of Home Care programs including:
- How existing utilities have benefited from Home Care services
- How to achieve high penetration rates
- Marketing Best Practices
Now, more than ever, utilities are seeking new ways to generate ongoing revenue to help offset debt forgiveness and provide ongoing assistance. Lead by three leading industry experts, this complimentary webinar explores the benefits, best practices and the bottom-line impact Home Care services provide.
- Discuss why and how utilities adopt value added services to generate non-usage revenue
- Explore the impact home services have on customer satisfaction and customer engagement
- Identify and compare conventional warranties, on demand repair & home renovation services
- Explore the full suite of home care services including HVAC maintenance / repair, service line repair, appliance repair plus home renovation services including window, door & HVAC replacement, roofing, solar panels, insulation, and the connected home
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Webinar Timing: 1:00 – 2:15 p.m. Central Time
12:45 – 1:00 p.m. :: Log In and Sound Check
1:00 – 1:10 p.m. :: Overview & Logistics (EUCI)
- Case studies: an overview of existing utilities that have benefited from Home Care services
- Increased revenues
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Calculating projected annual revenues
- Marketing best practices to achieve 20% – 40% participation rates
- Build brand loyalty and trust for your utility
- How utilities can play a key role in the $425 billion dollar Home Services industry
2:15 p.m. :: Webinar Conclusion
Rob Gilpin, Director of Business Development, American Water Homeowner Services
As Director of Business Development, Rob leverages his 24 years of utility specific sales experience to enhance Customer Engagement and Experience. Incorporating a variety of innovative technologies and service solutions, Rob helps utilities harness the power found “Beyond The Meter” to increase customer satisfaction and generate ongoing non-usage revenue. Throughout his career Rob has worked with numerous utilities including Oncor, Ameren, Eversource, Avista, Xcel Energy, OUC, JEA, CPS Energy, Citizen’s Energy, Southern Company, Alliant Energy and Evergy.
Mike Clements, President, The Home Improvement Trade Network (HITN)
An innovative and strategic business expansion expert. A team leader offering wide and in-depth experience in setting strategies for long term growth and profitability. Mike brings 25 plus years of demonstrated success managing business operations within the Building Materials/Home Improvement and Services industry as an executive level leader at Home Depot.
Tim Nolan, Director of Sales, The Home Improvement Trade Network (HITN)
Tim has over 35 years of home services experience, rising to Marketing Director at Sound Advice where he managed all aspects of opening new markets for custom home installations throughout the state of Florida. Tim also constructed the initial cellular retail distribution for AT&T as well as customizing home warranty solutions for utilities as Director of Business Development for Cross Country Home Services.
We will be using Microsoft Teams to facilitate your participation in the upcoming event. You do not need to have an existing Teams account in order to participate in the broadcast – the course will play in your browser and you will have the option of using a microphone to speak with the room and ask questions, or type any questions in via the chat window and our on-site representative will relay your question to the instructor.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: After November 30 you will not be able to join a Teams meeting using Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft recommends downloading and installing the Teams app if possible. You may also use the Edge browser or Chrome.
- You will receive a meeting invitation will include a link to join the meeting.
- Separate meeting invitations will be sent for the morning and afternoon sessions of the course.
- You will need to join the appropriate meeting at the appropriate time.
- If you are using a microphone, please ensure that it is muted until such time as you need to ask a question.
- The remote meeting connection will be open approximately 30 minutes before the start of the course. We encourage you to connect as early as possible in case you experience any unforeseen problems.
|The Benefits and Best Practices of Home Care Services||US $ 0.00|